Float & Board Tank Level Indicator for Industrial Storage tanks - LiquiLevel FB
The LiquiLevel FB system consists of a float connected to an external tank level indicator via a cord and a set of pulleys. The indicator has nylon roller glides which enable the indicator to ride smoothly up and down the gauge board which is positioned parallel to the tank. The float accurately follows the liquid variations in the tank. The horizontal float movement is restricted by two guide wires firmly anchored to the tank base. When industrial tank level indicator as at the top position when the tank is empty and the bottom position when the tank is full. The gauge board is
supplied in 1 meter lengths and multiple gauge board are connected together by using gauge board brackets.
- Durable Aluminium powder coated gauge board in white with black graduations and numbers in centimeter and meters
- Level indication in metric centimeters as standard. Imperial measurement option available.
- Guided float as standard. Unguided float available on request
- Individual parts can be purchased separately for specific customer applications.
- TRADE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. We operate through a network of distributors. Interested in Trade Pricing? Please contact us
Click here for technical specification for LiquiLevel FB Tank Level Indicator.
Click here for technical drawing for LiquiLevel FB Tank Level Indicator.