pH6.0 pH meter is a true multivariable analyzer used for measuring/controlling the pH
with temperature and ORP (The function is switchable on the device itself). Depending on the measured variable, combination electrodes (e. g. pH sensors) or split versions (glass electrodes with a separate reference electrode) can be readily connected.
Truly unique is the pH meter in the Human Machine Interface. The high resolution
digital display and LCD screen make the measurements are clearly legible and the keyboard operation make it easier for the user to configure the device. The instructions on screen assure that the best configuration for the application is obtained. Universal application in water and waste water engineering, service/process water and drinking water and well/surface water, leakage monitoring in refrigeration plant.
- Measure Range: PH(0-14）；ORP(-1000~+1000Mv）
- Resolution: PH: 0.01 ORP: 1Mv
- Stability: PH：≤0.02PH/24H; ORP: ≤3Mv/24H
- Accuracy: PH: ±0.02PH; ORP：±1Mv
- Input impedance: ≥10^12
- Temperature compensation: NTC 10K or PT1000 -10-130℃
- Power Supply: AC220V±10%, 50Hz or DC 24V
- Communication：RS485, MODBUS-RTU
- Transmission signals： 4-20 mA
- Process alarm：High/Low process alarms, selected from pH, ORP+
- Relay output: AC250V, 3A
- Panel Front Size (mm) : 96(W) x 96(H) x Approx.112 (D)
- Panel Cut out Size (mm): 92(W) x 92(H) x Approx.112 (D)
- Converter weight : Approx. 1 kg
- Display: LCD with back lights in English
- Calibration: Semi-automatic 3 points calibration using pre-configured buffer tables 4,7& 10, or 4, 6.18& 9.18
- Colour: Black
- Ambient temperature : -20 to +55ºC (-5 - 130 ºF).
- Storage temperature : -30 to +70ºC (-20 - 160 ºF).
- Humidity : 10 to 90% RH at 40ºC (100 ºF)
Sorry, there are no products in this collection