LiquiLevel CR Basic Tank level indicator for chemical and process tanks
Login to view price.
LiquiLevel CR Tank level indicator is designed for process and chemical storage tank applications. This Chemical Tank Level Gauge is a simple, reliable system using a ball float which is connected to a Polypropylene cord, an external pulley system and a Tank Level Indicator/counterweight, which is housed in a clear PVC pipe for accurate tank monitoring.
This level indicator system is very good in quality and have some great features for chemical tanks.
- System based on standard 40 mm PVC Pipe and fittings.
- Easy to install solvent weld system.
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard using chemical resistant materials.
- Mechanically operated, so no need for an electrical supply
- The counterweight has a built-in magnet to operate level switches
- Maintenance free.
You require some basic installation of tank level indicator system. Supplied as a DIY Kit system with full installation and user instructions.
The LiquiLevel CR Tank Level Indicator System includes:
- 2x 40mm 90 degree pulley elbows
- 2x 40mm pipe unions
- 1x 130mm Polypropylene float ball with eyelet
- 1x 3mm x 7 metres of braided Polypropylene cord (for tanks upto 3.00 metres tall) longer cord available.
- 1x PVC Red magnetic counterweight.
- 1x 40mm tank adapter
- 1x installation and user instructions