WaterWorx Stainless Steel Check Valves
WaterWorx In-line non-return valve made of stainless steel (AISI 304), spring loaded, with seal ring available in FPM. Threaded female gas connections according to UNI ISO 228/1. The WaterWorx check valve is generally used in civil and industrial hydraulic systems in the outlet position where it is necessary to avoid fluid return and works at a nominal working pressure (PN) of 16 bar.
- Manufacturing process: Pressed Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Seal ring: UNI ISO 228/1 Female
- Welded joints: Tig method without any additional material
- Opening pressure: Min: 0.025 bar / Max. 0,035 bar
- Nominal working pressure: 16 bar
- Working temperature: -20°C -+ 150°C